Realme Watch S100 – Realme’s Watch T1 was unveiled in China by Mr. Madhav Sheth, VP of Realme. He posted pictures of the T1 Black Mint Blue Band Realme Book and Realme Pad.
We are looking forward to confirm the international release of Watch T1 and new rumors suggest that Realme will expand its Watch S series with a smartwatch called Realme Watch S100.
According to a source, the Realme Watch S100 will launch in India in late October. It will come with two color options: Gray and Black. It is expected to feature a round dial, as it is a smartwatch.
The launch of the Realme Watch S100 in India is scheduled for February. It will be available in a variety of colors
The launch of the Realme Watch S100 in India is scheduled for February. Tipster leaked the color options. Rumored to be part of the Realme Watch S Series, the watch will come with vanilla options similar to the Realme Watch S Pro and Realme Watch S S. This latest development follows reports that Realme might launch the Realme Watch T1 India in the last month, according to the Bureau of Indian Standards certification website.
MySmartPrice reported that tipster Mukul Sharma suggested that the Realme Watch Realme Watch S100 could be launched in India later in the month. It will come with gray and black options. It is likely that the round dial will be available. The wearable is not known other than that.
Realme launched Realme Watch S Pro and Realme Watch S S in India in December 2020. These Smart S watches are available for purchase in India. These watches have both wearable features, including a circular display and multi-sport mode.
The Realme Watch T1 was on BIS at the time. According to the list, RMW2103 ware may soon be available in India. The Corning Gorilla, a wearable AMOLED display with a circular 1.3-inch diameter protected by glass, was launched in China in October.
Realme has 4GB internal storage, real-time heart rate monitoring, and SpO2 monitoring. The 110 Sports Mode includes 5ATM (50 meter) support to measure water resistance. The Realme Watch T1 can charge 90% of the battery in 35 minutes.
Realme Watch S100: What are you expecting?
The Realme Watch S100 will feature round dials, just like the Realme Watch S and Watch S Pro. Both watches in the S series are premium offerings. We hope the Watch S100 will offer high-quality features.
The Watch S Pro uses the AMOLED panel. It also comes with 15 sport modes. The battery lasts up to 14 days and can be charged once only with a 420 mAh unit. According to the clock, the heartbeats approximately every five minutes. We hope that the Realme Watch S100 will have the same specifications as the other models. The genre will have fun with it when the month starts to tick.
We don’t know much about the Realme Watch S100 at the moment, but it is possible that the Watch T1 was upgraded.
Watch T1 Features
- The Watch T1 has some additional features that are not available on the Realme smartwatch. These include Bluetooth 5.0 voice calls and NFC payments. There is also 4GB internal storage which allows you access the watch from your smartwatch. You can store up to 500 songs. You can listen to music on your Bluetooth headphones/speakers directly without using a smartphone
- The Watch T1 has some features that are still in good condition. The Watch T1 will provide sleep tracking, activity monitoring, heart rate monitoring and pressure monitoring. It also supports 110 sports. These can be measured even while you’re asleep.
- The watch T1 features a 1.3-inch 416×416-pixel AMOLED color display protected by gorilla glass. It also supports a custom watchface with an always-open display. The smartwatch also features music, breathing training, camera controls, and a forecast. The tracking system is not dependent on your smartphone.
- Realme Watch T1 has 50m of waterproofing and a 228mAh lithium battery that is said to last seven days. The T1 supports fast charging, and the integrated adapter can be used to charge the battery fully in 35 minutes.
- The T1 watch has a stainless-steel frame and straps in silicone or leather, depending on your preference. Available in Black, Green, or Black Mint, the dress comes with the words “Dare to Leap”, on the back belt.
Also read: OnePlus Buds Pro Mithril Edition silver Edition Launch Date, Specifications and Price and Other Details